Great efforts have been made to engineer Audi vehicles to the highest standards of workmanship, vehicle integrity and passenger safety. Unfortunately, accidents happen. If this occurs, The only way to ensure the proper repair is to send your Audi to the certified experts at Southgate Collision Centre.
Here at Southgate Collision Centre, we are fully certified to work on your Audi vehicle, regardless of what the problem is. This means our collision centre meets Audi’s I-CAR training requirements, making us certified by Audi itself to conduct extensive repairs on Audi vehicles. Our Autobody Experts have full certifications and factory training to ensure your Audi is restored to manufacturer standards. We follow Audi-recommended repair procedures for your vehicle.
All our parts and diagnostic tools are also Audi Certified, designed for Audi-vehicle servicing and restoration. As an Audi-Authorized Collision Repair Facility, we use only Genuine Audi Parts when we work on your vehicle, ensuring it remains the same vehicle you first drove off the lot.
An Audi certainly is something to preserve, deserving of the highest level of care. This is our specialty here at Southgate Collision Centre. There are many reasons to choose us as your Audi repair centre:
- Your Audi warranty will be maintained
- We work with all major insurance companies
- A limited lifetime warranty for paint repairs
- Only Audi-Certified Southgate Collision Centre Autobody Experts will be working on your vehicle
- All servicing and repairs follow strict, mandated procedures per Audi standards
- Audi’s OEM-authorized program ensures we will use only Audi-specified and -approved parts
- Only exclusive Audi technical tools are used to restore your vehicle
- Audi Roadside Assistance customers can receive complimentary towing to our facility
- Edmonton’s only Audi Certified Collision Repair and Aluminum Collision Location
Southgate Collision Centre is a certified member of the Audi Factory Aluminum Authorized Collision Repair Program, not only do we have the necessary equipment for all things Audi, but all of our members have completed the required Audi I-CAR factory training.